Join now

Short-term let: 1 bedroom Penthouse in Mainz (Wiesbaden-Mainz)

Hello InterNations Community!

I would like to pursue my dream to live in London or Paris for a period of somewhat in between Protected content (starting from May or June Protected content ! That is why I am looking for someone to rent my penthouse during this time (or even to swap apartments):

My home is a beautiful and very sunny 1-bedroom penthouse Protected content with a spacious west facing terrace (55qm) which runs the length of the apartment with undisturbed view of the Taunus hills. Built in Protected content , this modern apartment comprises a large dining area and sitting/media room with a fitted kitchen. Up to 3m ceiling heights and huge windows creating a generosity of space and exceptional levels of natural light.

There is one master bedroom, a working area adjacent, a daylight bathroom with walk-in shower and bathtube and an additional toilet with washing machine/dryer.

In the heart of Mainz-Gonsenheim in a quiet and very safe neighborhood, close to public transportation. Shops and amenities are within walking distance.

There are lots of activities nearby: hiking the impressing nature along the river Rhine, visiting old castles and other cultural attractions & shopping in the big cities Frankfurt, Wiesbaden & Mainz.

A few minutes away by car or public transportation is the beautiful old town of Mainz with its cathedral and the river Rhein, the international airport (FRA) , Frankfurt Downtown and our beautiful Rheinland vineyard region where you can enjoy a glass of wine, try some of our amazing traditional food and/or hike and ride your bicycle along the river Rhine.

My modern penthouse is fully furnished and includes: washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, HORIZON crosstrainer, WEBER Spirit BBQ grill, SONOS audio entertainment, NESPRESSO cafe machine, electrical shutters, secure indoor parking, elevator/lift, underfloor heating, free WIFI and SAT television, fully wheelchair accessible, professional cleaning every 3 weeks.

If you are interested I am happy to provide you with further information and pictures!

Cheers, Doris

Wiesbaden-Mainz Forum