Join now

Software Developer seeks job (Windhoek)

Hi all,

I am a software developer specializing in web development. I have just moved back to Windhoek Namibia after working for a few years in South Africa and Kenya. I am on the job hunt but things are seeming a little dry here. I would be interested in any job opportunity be it in Namibia or abroad.

I am fluent in various web languages including HTML (5), CSS (3), PHP, MySQL and Javascript (with JQuery). I also have a great deal of experience with the Adobe Master Suite. I have past experience with ASP.NET and am currently experimenting with C#.NET in my own time. I have some Internet Security experience (just from an interest / hobby perspective) and I am currently home-studying for the Cisco CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate) in order to broaden my knowledge.

I started and managed my own web design company, Griffin Studios ( Protected content ) which I have been running for four years now. I have past teaching experience as I worked as a lecturer at a technical college in South Africa for three years. I have traveled extensively which has assisted my understanding when it comes to cultural differences. I am a hard worker and strive for only the best quality of work.

Should anyone know of any job opportunities which I may fit into, please let me know. Would greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Braden

Windhoek Forum