Join now

Swim coach moving to Windhoek this summer

Dutch accredited swim coach with 15 yrs exp. Highly successful in China where I currently train all levels of swimmers and triathletes, ages: 8+ and adults. Including several Top Protected content ranked age group swimmers, a national top 3 (US) age group swimmer, a Junior National qualifier and two of the top amateur triathletes in China. But also intermediate level of swimmers and triathletes get the same quality training.
Training method: USRPT for short distance swimmers. Modified USRPT for Mid & Long distance. Always a high emphasis on technique; no junk miles.

Looking to set up a professional swim program with national and international swimmers of all ages and abilities.

I realize Windhoek is very different from Beijing, but everywhere in the world there are athletes trying to maximize their training output. I would like to be a part of that in Windhoek.
Will move to Windhoek this summer and I'm looking to set up some contacts already to discuss possibilities.
From parents of swimmers to insiders in the Namibian swim scene. Plus information on all available 25m (or yrds) and 50m pools is appreciated.

As a side activity to swim coaching I also give run technique training and write training schedules for runners and triathletes. And in Beijing I offer 'BootCamp H2O': a mix between swim technique training and fitness.

Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

Berry

Windhoek Forum

Our Global Partners