Not a member yet? Join now
1. Mice can be genetically modified to run 5km on a treadmill without stopping.
2. The earliest known use of "OMG" was in a Protected content to Winston Churchill.
3. Olympic swimmers pee in the pool.
4. Schiphol airport has used drones to scare away geese.
5. It takes more energy to sit through a 15 minute meeting than it takes Usain Bolt to run three Olympic 100m races.
6. Submerged beetles create air bubbles around their feet to allow them to grip.
7. Sir Chris Hoy is a trained barista.
8. Stressed men find heavier women more attractive.
9. Sleep deprived birds sire more chicks.
10. Pink was chosen as the Olympic colour to stand out from London transport colours.