20-22.July Weekend in Biosphere Reservat Spreewald
Hello weekend travelers, outdoor friends and nature discoverers,
- THIS OFFER IS HOT :) -
by coincident I got offered a 'COMMUNITY' weekend from the owner of an absolute nostalgic Restaurant/Hostel called 'DAS HAUS AM SEE' in the BIOSPHERE RESERVAT Spreewald, that is located in the meanwhile most visited touristic area in the South of Brandenburg, 100km South of Berlin.
The location is on a lake in Byhleguhre just 10km from the heart of the Spreewald town Burg und its water landscape. This place is so unique as it is directly on the only close lake in the Spreewald with clear water with its own special flora and fauna, with Swans and other birds on the lake, small fish, rare water plants.
On the Property you find:
- Small natural beach including Liegewiese, Ball playground, Tabletennis, Basketball, TV -Raum, Disco device (requires Deposit), Walking trail around the lake or in the surrounding forrest
DAS HAUS AM SEE is the ideal starting point for a bicycle ride (own or rented) - into the Spreewald wetland, to cycle along grass land, high and low forrest crossing many small river branches or to stop for a Kayak activity on the thousand river arms of the river Spree.
- Nearby (5 km): in Straupitz: historical imposant Schinkel-Church, a Unique Dutsch Triple-Function-Windmill making the freshest and healthiest roasted linen seeds oil you can find anywhere, historical Kornstorage building including Museum, Pottery, and Boats tours
- Nearby Protected content in Burg: Boats tours und Kayaking, Nature trails, Cycling through the wetlands and high forests crossing many Spree-river arm bridges, DDR Museum, Slipper factory, Potteries etc.
Many more activities could be done there...
About DAS HAUS AM SEE
Who like to have a unique and absolute relaxing and memorable weekend this is the place to go. The location is a lovely very simple place with rooms in a almost ancient Hostel/Camping style (clean small rooms with a wash basin, nostalgic beds, shower on the floor or closely in an extra building). All that for very decent money. The place is safe, Protected content off a country road, located between the Byhleguhrer SEE lake and a small forest entrance area, it has lots of green space on the property for kids to play, it has a small beach in front of the terrace, bicycles for rent, a lake side terrace.
DAS HAUS AM SEE serves a local fine kitchen.
BUT .... NO WIFI ;)
The staff is warm hearted, speak mainly German only, the place accept only cash and no cards....
I blocked this place for Internations in the SUMMER HIGH SEASON, when it is difficult to get any Hotel for reasonable prices on weekends.
Weekend: 20.-22. July
maximum 90 people (better be fast)
If you are interested you contact DAS HAUS AM SEE directly.
Website: Protected content
You find phone numbers on their website.
T: Protected content Protected content
M: Protected content Protected content
This is an High Season WEEKEND travel opportunity
- ideal for individual travelers,
- ideal for families with car, very good for kids,
- for people who don't hesitate to take a 1h (ca 15€ per Person) train from Berlin Hauptbahnhof, and than the quite frequented bus or even better you cycle with your own bike from Lübben train station to Byhleguhre ( ca. 25km) through the reservat.
I will advise more if assistance is needed. (Tel Frank: Protected content
The SUMMER-SPECIAL-INTERNATIONS-OFFER of DAS-HAUS-AM-SEE
- for 1 Weekend (2 Nights) per Person
--> 88€ per Adult / 44€ per Child
--> 2x Breakfast with Coffee and Water & Softdrinks ( e.g. Apple juice / Orange Juice)
--> 2x Schlemmer Buffet including Water & Softdrinks ( e.g. Apple juice / Orange Juice) in the evening
A reservation can be done only directly with the reception desk.
The Hostel require a prepayment of 50€ for a binding reservation through a bank transfer to their bank account number.
Please find the bank details below:
Beneficiary name: Das Haus Am See
Account No.: Protected content
Bank Code: Protected content
IBAN:DE Protected content
Purpose:Internations 20. Protected content - Weekend Escape
If you have any questions or like further assistance let me know.