Another Job Opportunity in Germany
Dear friends, there is another job opportunity in Germany. Read below.
Please, feel free to contact me in case of interest.
"Field Application Engineer (Mixed Signal/RF) – International Semiconductor Company – East Germany.
We are working with a Client, manufacturing a range of Mixed Signal/RF/Embedded IC products used for various different applications, ranging from bespoke next generation Wireless In-Car Entertainment Systems for their vast list of Automotive clients - to becoming the forerunners in Robotic Research and Development for .
Now developing bespoke high-speed signal processing devices and Integrated FPGA transceivers, the company require a dedicated FAE with knowledge of hardware and software development to cover these markets. This is where you come in:
This role will focus largely on Telecommunication/Industrial customers in the DACH region, so the successful candidate will need to be comfortable with a large amount travel. Working closely with sales, marketing and customer service teams, the main responsibilities will include pre-sales activities, Hardware and Software - design-in/technical solutions, training on customer sites and generating leads for further sales opportunities.
• Degree or equivalent in Electronics and a Strong technical understanding of IC components
• Proven sales record into theTelecoms/Industrial Markets
• Demonstrable skills at developing and growing customer accounts
• Fluency in German and English is essential
• Maintain current and develop new accounts across given region
• Manage and drive sales through distribution channels
• Provide technical solutions - strong Hardware/Software understanding
• Forecast territory sales and develop sales development plans
A growing start-up with an enormous amount of in-house expertise, this company offers a fun work environment and exposure to some really interesting (and sometimes challenging!) products and clients. To summarise, we are looking for an FAE to work for a Global Electronic/Semiconductor OEM covering Mixed Signal/RF products to cover clients in the Telecommunications/Industrial markets to be based in East Germany."