Dear friends, there is another job opportunity in Germany. Read below.
Please, feel free to contact me in case of interest.
"Field Application Engineer (Mixed Signal/RF) – International Semiconductor Company – East Germany.
We are working with a Client, manufacturing a range of Mixed Signal/RF/Embedded IC products used for various different applications, ranging from bespoke next generation Wireless In-Car Entertainment Systems for their vast list of Automotive clients - to becoming the forerunners in Robotic Research and Development for .
Now developing bespoke high-speed signal processing devices and Integrated FPGA transceivers, the company require a dedicated FAE with knowledge of hardware and software development to cover these markets. This is where you come in:
This role will focus largely on Telecommunication/Industrial customers in the DACH region, so the successful candidate will need to be comfortable with a large amount travel. Working closely with sales, marketing and customer service teams, the main responsibilities will include pre-sales activities, Hardware and Software - design-in/technical solutions, training on customer sites and generating leads for further sales opportunities.
• Degree or equivalent in Electronics and a Strong technical understanding of IC components
• Proven sales record into theTelecoms/Industrial Markets
• Demonstrable skills at developing and growing customer accounts
• Fluency in German and English is essential
• Maintain current and develop new accounts across given region
• Manage and drive sales through distribution channels
• Provide technical solutions - strong Hardware/Software understanding
• Forecast territory sales and develop sales development plans
A growing start-up with an enormous amount of in-house expertise, this company offers a fun work environment and exposure to some really interesting (and sometimes challenging!) products and clients. To summarise, we are looking for an FAE to work for a Global Electronic/Semiconductor OEM covering Mixed Signal/RF products to cover clients in the Telecommunications/Industrial markets to be based in East Germany."