Most people struggle with their work/life balance at one time or another, especially in today’s hectic world. Having spent almost 10 years as a corporate professional, my work/life balance went off track many times, so I can relate.
The majority tend to connect work/life balance with “time” or “hours spent”. While this is part of the equation, I believe it’s about the quality of how you spend your time, not just time itself. Take a few minutes to answer the questions below to see how your work/life balance is right now.
1. Do you go to sleep at night feeling rewarded by what you did that day?
2. Do you look forward to getting up in the morning?
3. Are you in control of your stress and anxiety at work? At home?
4. Are you proud of what you do for a living?
5. Are you happy with the amount of time you set aside to do the things you love?
6. Are you spending enough “quality” time with loved ones?
7. Are you proud of how you take care of yourself both physically and mentally?
If you said “no” to any of the above, look at this as a great window of opportunity for you to do something about it.
Click here read my full article on work/life balance:
For anyone interested in taking this further and learning more, I am currently offering a free 30-minute coaching session. Please contact me at Protected content
New York University - Certified Executive & Personal Coach
Results Coaching Systems - Certified Professional Results Coach