Bahrain job opportunity
Please contact Lauren Collins directly if you are interested. And Good Luck!
Hope you're well.
You are receiving this e-mail because I have performed a key-word search of the Tangent International, candidate database, in an attempt to capture a relevant audience for this mail shoot. If this does not apply to you then please accept my apologies and delete this e-mail or forward to a potentially interested party.
Our client, a global telecommunications operator, are seeking a Key Account Manager for their office in Bahrain. Must speak fluent English and any Arabic skills would be advantageous but not essential.
Must be able to:
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings.
- Ability to create, composes, and edits written materials.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of cost analysis techniques.
- Participate in developing and increasing Corporate Accounts main objectives, selling and managing the accounts.
- Participate in creating and developing corporate accounts database.
- Maintain high profile within trade and professional associations, dealing with corporate customer list.
Please send updated CV in response to this mail if you wish to apply.
Business Development Consultant - Permanent Recruitment
Direct: Protected content
Fax: Protected content
******PLEASE NOTE THAT TANGENT INTERNATIONAL WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REPRESENT YOU IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING FOR THE ORGANISATION WE ARE RECRUITING FOR. IF YOUR CONTRACT IS COMING TO AN END AND YOU ARE NOT BEING EXTENDED WE MAY BE ABLE TO REPRESENT YOU.******