Join now

Breach of contract by Saudi national

I was working in KSA and really got treated horribly by my former employer, he breached the contract, hired me under false pretenses, and I was forced to sign documents against my will.

Which government agency can I report him to? I reported him to the IRS because he only paid me in cash, and refused to give me any salary documentation for reporting income to the IRS. If you are American DONT WORK IN SAUDI, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROTECTION FROM ANYONE. Fair warning.


World Forum