Our client is looking for a Business Analyst CCRM Management Information Services (Netherlands)
As a Business Analyst your primary focus is the delivery of detailed functional specifications for the implementation of complex analytical Credit Risk models. These specifications are used as basis for the technical design, test documentation and potentially release notes to the user organisation. This translation of business requirements need to be delivered within time, budget and quality constraints facilitating the expansion and improvement of CCRM Credit Risk systems.
Creativity and analytical skills are required to provide innovative solutions to support complex business processes and you have the capability to understand the methods and policies used to manage credit risk.
Next to this, this job requires clear communication and coordination activities between project managers, (IT/model) developers, test and user communities.
Another focus is the promotion and communication on implemented Credit Risk functionality by providing support and training to all involved parties.
You have acquired:
- A university level of education in business administration or computer science;
- Protected content working experience in a similar position;
- Fluent command of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Sound experience in writing functional designs and/or functional change requests;
- Working experience in Risk Management, Front Office or IT is advantageous especially for:
- Knowledge of the ING project management and system development methodologies.
- Knowledge of testing approach and execution (complex Data Warehouse);
- Knowledge of SQL and XML protocol.
- Are able to coordinate own activities, to set priorities and to gather information from relevant parties regarding these priorities;
- Work independently;
- Take initiative and are willing to pick up other activities where required;
- Have hands on attitude with a practical approach about how to get things done and at the same time keeping in mind the structural solution;
- Have no Protected content
- Are communicative, accurate and immune to stress.
If you are interested in this position, please click on Protected content and register. You can then apply for this job opportunity.