We invite you to take a look on our website: Protected content
Villa Westhof is a group-accommodation, whether you choose a self-catering accommodation or a bed & breakfast for your family, friends or colleagues. The Villa is a modern and comfortably, fully furnished holiday home, suitable for groups up to 10 persons. It’s located in the vicinity of the historic center of Stellenbosch, right in the heart of the famous Cape Winelands.
Coming events around Stellenbosch:
- The Stellenbosch Farm Race is run entirely on five wine estates within the out skirts of Stellebosch, nature at it's best.
The route meanders through vineyards and indigenous forests, and rewards runners with panoramic views of Stellenbosch, Cape Point, Table Mountain and Somerset West, as well as up-close views of Karibib, Skoonheid, Jordan Wine Estate and Stirling.
Saturday, 25 October Protected content
- The Kamers vol Geskenke is one of the most creative events of the year and you should not miss out. Take a drive through to Stellenbosch to view a collection of exclusively selected and beautifully crafted products.
Tuesday, 04 November Protected content Sunday, 09 November Protected content
- The Wines2Whales mountain bike race is a course of 3 days where teams of 2 cyclists will cover a distance of approximately 230km of the Western Cape's most beautiful terrain, the Cape Winelands.
Friday, 07 November Protected content Sunday, 09 November Protected content
- Bierfest Cape Town (Newlands). Bierfest in South Africa! More than Protected content old and attracting over five million people from around the globe to Germany each year.
Friday, 14 November Protected content Sunday, 16 November Protected content
- Starry eyed lovers, epicures, champagne aficionados, merrymakers, curiosity cats and anyone who simply loves the good life will be heading to Franschhoek for this "Magic of Bubbles" festival.
Saturday, 29 November Protected content Sunday, 30 November Protected content