CO-INCUBATION OPPORTUNITIES IN EUROPE AND CHINA
China offers a huge variety of business and research opportunities and is on its way to become the number 1 world economy. Scientists and entrepreneurs need to get familiar with the Chinese innovation landscape and develop their own strategy how to approach and deal with Chinese research or business partners and investors.
This event provides you with:
Insights into the fast developing Chinese Science, Technology & Innovation (STI) Landscape
Use cases: Europe-China cooperation in business - success and failures
Interactive session to develop your own strategy
A unique networking opportunity
Programme | 5 December Protected content
- Registration/Welcome Coffee
- Open Remarks - by EBN (Marion Perrin)
- Presentation on ENRICH in China and the Soft Landing Zones Network - by EBN (Marion Perrin)
- Coffee Break
- Introduction to the Chinese STI Landscape - by SPI (Sara Medina)
- Open discussion and idea exchange
- Networking Lunch
- Presentation of (successful or unsuccessful) use cases of EU-China cooperation - moderated by Tech Tour (William Stevens) TBC
- Practice Session - leaded by SPI (Sara Medina) and Tech Tour (William Stevens) TBC
Group activity on critical success factors for a sustainable and effective internationalisation OR
Individual consultancy interview with each participant
- Closing Coffee
Early bird € Protected content 9 November Protected content .
Full price €100
* The fee includes workshop material, lunch and coffee break
Please contact Marion Perrin ( Protected content ), EBN Project Manager for registration.