+ NEW VACANCY +
Leading Fashion Retail Company
Based in Kazakhstan
Our client is a leading global retail company representing some of the most popular, developing and diverse brands within fashion and retail. The organization covers wholesale and retail trading across international brands including clothing, shoes and perfume for men, women and children.
They are an expanding and developing company moving into new areas and into new locations across the Middle East.
We are currently looking for an experienced Country Manager to head up the teams based in Kazakhstan.
COUNTRY WIDE MANAGER
Reporting to Sales Director
Accountable for the fiscal and operational oversight; leadership and direction of an international business to provide quality service, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency that ensures growth and profitability goals and objectives are met.
Responsible for implementation and compliance with company policies and procedures and other applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Lead, direct and manage country function to ensure that all departments and staff execute approved service agreements
• Responsible for business development, sales, marketing and new business development within the country with local and joint partners to ensure that maximum revenue is generated.
• Ensure that all established international procedures, plans, and programs for the Company are understood and implemented within all departments to achieve international revenue and profit goals.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, local rules and regulations for the country.
• Provide guidance and support to country management staff on any issues relating to operations, communication, human resources, revenue enhancement, standardizing procedures, systems applications, and executing processes.
• Review and evaluate country P & L performance and establish short term goals to address any budgetary shortfalls.
• Collaborate with senior management to develop continuous improvement methodology in key areas of profit and growth, and use key performance indicators to drive and quantify cost optimization while maintaining customer quality and service.
• Consult with and apprise senior international management of important issues, operational concerns, personnel matters, capital expenditures, leases, and all commitments obligating the company.
• Ensure directives, rules and procedures are communicated to all staff.
• Oversee and manage the professional development and productivity of all staff members to ensure proper goals, training, professional development and project requirements are met.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Reporting directly to Sales Director from whom specific guidance is achieved.
• Support teams and staff
• Operations teams
• Store teams
• Local and International Brand Partners
METRICS/ KPI/ REPORTS
• Achievement of the Daily, Weekly and Annual Business Plan targets
• Adherence to Brand standards & Company / Country business plan
• Shrinkage is within the defined company budget as per business requirements.
• Store operating costs & expenditures are within the defined budgeted level.
• All store opening projects are organized timely in order to meet Brand standards and defined cost budgets.
• Store manpower is within the approved budgeted level and in line with company standards.
• Adherence to Brand standards during store operations.
• Graduate in Retail Sales Management preferred
• At least Protected content experience within a General Management role
• 5+ years experience within Fashion or Luxury Retail ideally
• Must have experience with launching new brands, introducing new brands into new markets, implementing a brand, building a brand from scratch, experienced at managing and delivering multiple store openings to brand requirements at one time etc
• Should ideally have experience in Footwear, Kid’s wear, Men’s wear, Women’s wear & Accessories
• A people’s person, a strong, confident, and passionate, over achiever capable of over delivering on the KPI’s, a real desire to achieve who sees obstacles as opportunities, and able to make management changes where necessary, while multi tasking.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, clients and vendors.
• Computer literate
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
• Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing and developing managers, senior staff and high performance teams.
• Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, presentation and negotiating skills. Strong background in sales and marketing and a proven track record in business development and growth.
• Demonstrated success in managing (KPI’s) Key Performance Indicators.
• Demonstrated success in problem solving through use of data and information metrics and improvement to performance process.
• Proficient in project management methodologies with a focus on managing solution driven strategy plans to achieve goals.
• Experienced in financial management (P&L's, Balance Sheets, forecasting and budgets).
Manages complex customer situations promptly and professionally meeting commitments for service and assistance.
• 30 – 50k SAR base salary per month (£62k - £105k GBP/ $95k - $160k USD per annum)
• Plus fantastic benefits package
• Salary will depend on level of experience & interview performance
To apply in confidence please email your CV to Protected content
FIRST RESORT GLOBAL RECRUITMENT
Leaders in Executive Level Recruitment Worldwide