Great English teachers needed for Dalian Medical University in Dalian, China
1. Responsibility: To teach English Speaking (Conversational/Oral English), Reading, Writing, and other university required academic English courses.
2. Students: Undergraduate students and graduate students
3. Contract Duration: 10 Months (Sept.1st Protected content 15th Protected content
4. Work Load: Protected content hours Protected content per class hour), normally Protected content weeks.
5. Work place: Dalian Medical University and Branch College
Salary and Benefits:
1. Salary: 4, Protected content based on your educational background, working experience and teaching ability.
2. Air fare: Reimbursement for one economic class air ticket
3. Travel allowance: 2,200RMB/academic year
4. Transport allowance: 500RMB/month
5. Insurance: Free accident insurance
6. Accommodation: Free Accommodation on main campus with very good condition, bathroom with shower, kitchen, free internet, cable TV, furniture, washing machine, etc. No utility fee. RMB1,500 allowance if you live off the campus.
7. We provide you the Z visa (work visa)
Note: You must have a Z visa when you enter China; otherwise you cannot get the work permit!
1. Language: Native speaker from US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
2. Degree: Bachelor, Master or PhD. Degree in Liberal Arts, Linguistics/Literature, Education or Medicine preferred.
3. TESL certificate
4. Working experience: three-year teaching experience minimum.
About the University:
Since it was established in Protected content , Dalian Medical University has developed a multi-discipline comprehensive medical university with specializing in medicine, science, liberal arts, management, law and engineering. The total number of enrolled students is more than 12,000, among them 3, Protected content graduate students. We sincerely invite you to join us and enjoy the teaching life in Dalian, China.
Please send your CV to Protected content or contact Ms Yi Sun at International Office, Dalian Medical University Tel: Protected content