Join now

Ex Pats v Immigrants

I love that immigrants from the UK to another country are referred to as ex-pats.
Yet Immigrants to the UK from another country are called immigrants or worse
Either we're all ex-pats or immigrants.
There can't be a different term for moving from one country to another?
Just an observation....

World Forum

Our Global Partners