Haiwan( Protected content ) is URGENTLY seeking Supplier Development Managers for the Japanese, Singapore，US，French， and Chinese Taiwan markets.
The candidate will join the global Business Development Team, as a Regional Supplier Development Manager reporting to Regional Business Director. This position requires you to work within a cross-functional team (Development, Product and IT team) on a regular basis, thus it requires you to be an effective communicator and constructive team member.
FUNCTIONS (not limited to):
• Research destination travel market and identify potential suppliers and products
• Qualify Suppliers, manage and negotiate supplier contracts, ensure good implementation of the cooperation procedure
• Advise supplier on product and market needs
• Maintain communication with Suppliers, and constantly improve the cooperation with Suppliers
• Maintain market surveillance
• Draft documents and informative material
• Develop strategies to improve supply chain performance
• Attend tradeshows, conference and road shows market.
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years professional experience (preferably in tourism industry)
• Interest in tourism industry, dedicated and hard working—an overachiever
• Strong business acumen that accelerates strategy execution
• We don’t really care so much about your major—we care about your personality, ability and ambition
• A critical and analytical thinker
• Highly organized and can stick to targets and deadlines
• A people-person with an outgoing personality and excellent negotiation skills
• Must drive innovation, be proactive and creative, can always find a way to build a partnership
• Excellent oral and written English. Any other language is a plus. Chinese proficiency is preferred but not required.
Haiwan.com is based in Beijing and was founded in the fall of Protected content . We aim to make it as easy and affordable as possible for Chinese individual travelers to go abroad without compromising on the quality and authenticity of the experiences. We have signed with hundreds of suppliers worldwide to be a one stop shop for attraction tickets, activities, tours and other destination services an individual traveler might need.
Find out more about us at goo.gl/w5YoKg
or in linkedin: Protected content
All applications must be sent to HR at Protected content