EXPAT CLUB -- 10 WEEKS OF WISDOM
Eliminate emotional struggle, feelings of incompetence, low self-esteem, career and identity crisis by joining the EXPAT CLUB: 10 WEEKS OF WISDOM Program for less than it costs you to buy an espresso.
The Expat Club: 10 Weeks of Wisdom program has been specifically designed around expatriate issues and concerns. As an expat, have you ever asked yourself these questions:
* How do I adjust and manage change? What skills do I use to overcome frustrations of constant adaptation?
* What do I do if I am feeling alone or rejected? How do I establish connections and friendships?
* How do I find where I fit? Conserve my identity? How do I relate and belong?
* How do I preserve my relationships at times of stress and overwhelm?
* What do I do now that I cannot work? Where do I find myself again?
* How do I deal with loss of financial independence and guilt around money?
* How do I stay sane with so many changes and so many demands on me?
* Where do I find my balance?
* How do I fit back into my own country? How do I find that connection again?
If you have, this club is for you.
Each week the members of the Club will receive a lesson full of strategies, personal development tools, and motivational tips. These lessons will provoke self-reflection, elicit inner wisdom, provide clear steps for action, and teach skills you can adopt and use over and over again.
AND THAT'S NOT ALL... THERE IS MORE:
Members of this exclusive club will also have access to the following:
* A fully functioning FORUM where they can share their experiences
* Regular feedback from the coach, leading the club
* Q&A section where they can ask their coach questions
* Once-a-month LIVE teleconference with their expat coach for an opportunity of one-on-one laser coaching
* BONUS: a free access to the "7 Habits of a Happy Expat" on-line course ($14.50 value) for those who register for the club before December 1, Protected content .
The cost of participation in this club is just $25 for all ten weeks. There is no registration fee and no subscription fee. You only pay for lessons.
It breaks down to only $2.50 per lesson -- less or about the price of an average cup of espresso.
SO HURRY AND REGISTER! Remember that you'll get a free access to the "7 Habits of a Happy Expat" course if you register before December 1, Protected content .
Why so inexpensive, you may ask? It's simple. Because we can sign up as many people as possible for this Club, we can make it that affordable for everyone.
So don't delay. You don't have an excuse. Register here: