Join now

Free Expat Tax Advice for Internations Members

Expatriate taxation is a highly complex matters and oftentimes confusing. Generally it is best to seek professional advice in both the resident and host countries. For expatriates who are residents or citizens of the United States and expatriates residing within the United States, common questions arise in regard to:

1) foreign earned income exclusion
2) housing credits/deductions
3) foreign tax credits
4) tax treaties
5) business investments
6) social security taxes/totalization agreements
7) retirement/savings plans
8) stock option income
9) tax filing deadlines

I am always happy to provide free advice to my fellow InterNations members!

I am an experienced accountant specializing in expatriate tax matters. Having lived overseas in various countries myself I am intimately familiar with the various tax implications faced by expatriates. For free general tax advice on these and related matters please feel free to contact me via PM or at:

Roman Yoffe
RVY Accounting Services
40 Rector Street. Suite Protected content
New York, NY Protected content
Tel. Protected content
Fax. Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

World Forum

Our Global Partners