Fund Manager: Corporate Fund (Fund Management Division)
Our partner is looking for a Fund Manager: Corporate Fund (Fund Management Division)
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the incumbent will be expected to:
- Develop business development strategies and plans for the Corporate Fund
- Lead the implementation of the business development plan and strategy
- Cultivate extensive networks within and outside the organization aimed at growing the reputation of the organization within the BEE financing
- Provide technical leadership to a team of investment professionals
- Project manage multiple investment teams ensuring that transactions are executed within agreed deadlines
This position includes a great remuneration package including company benefits.
The location is Johannesburg.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- A postgraduate degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Tax and/or Auditing
- CA(SA) or MBA qualification will be preferred
- Working knowledge of SA Corporate law including the Companies Act and Income Tax Act
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the BEE financing/ private equity/ structured finance and/or DFI arenas
- Proven track record of leading the execution and closing of BEE and/or private equity transactions
- Strong technical and industry knowledge of the BEE financing market including understanding the evolution of BEE financing and BEE Codes of Good Practice, BEE financing structures, equity investments and mezzanine financing structures as well as corporate finance disciplines such as valuation techniques
- Experience in negotiating complex investment structures and related investment agreements
- Well developed business networks within the BEE investment community and SA financial markets
- Strong credit and risk analysis skills
Only South African citizens must apply.
If you are interested in this position, please click on Protected content register and submit your application.