Great new opportunity online: Senior Manager: Member Services
We have a great new opportunity online: Senior Manager: Member Services
- Extensive experience in a Client Services environment;
- Proven people management skills with a sound track record of staff development;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills commensurate with the level of this position;
- A high level of interpersonal skills that supports positive relationship building.
Duties and responsibilities will amongst others include:
- Oversee smooth functioning of a comprehensive Member Services Department which includes the Call Centre, Client Services, Correspondence and Regional Offices;
- Ensuring that internal and external service level agreements are adhered to for the Scheme;
- Effective and efficient internal and external Client liaison;
- Successful development and implementation of internal control systems;
- Continually review member growth and accurately forecast staffing requirements and ensure that the staff headcount process is managed;
- People management which includes staff management, performance management, training and coaching, and recruitment and selection;
- Preparation coordination, analysis and submission of reports;
- The envisaged candidate will form part of the Executive Management team and will be required to conduct presentations to the Scheme, the Executive team and the broader business;
- Ad hoc projects.
There two positions available: 1 in Cape Town and 1 in Braamfontein
Click on Protected content for the requirements and to submit your application.