Risk Management & Monitoring Division -- Guarantees & Securitisation Risk Management Unit (GS RM)
The successful candidate will lead policy design and implementation and will be responsible for the coordination of risk management processes and the management of the Unit's staff. S/he reports to the Head of Division and serves as his backup/replacement in matters of Guarantees & Securitisation.
- Risk management related to all transactions in the Guarantees & Securitisation (GS) business line.
- Develop the overall approach to risk management in respect of EIF's Guarantees & Securitisation transactions and design risk policies in line with the evolution of the market.
- Build and maintain the framework for identifying, assessing and reporting on risks associated with EIF's GS transactions (including resources, organisation, processes, procedures, risk management methodologies and tools).
The right candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or related subjects. Postgraduate studies (PhD, MBA) and/or additional professional qualifications (CFA) would be considered an asset.
- Between 6 to 8 years' professional experience in the finance sector, including front-office client-facing roles. Experience as a risk analyst, financial officer or auditor would be considered an advantage.
- At least 4 years' experience in the fields of structured finance/securitisation and/or guarantees/insurance.
If you are interested in this great career opportunity, click on Protected content register and apply.