Guidance with regard to Start-up!`
As Dr. Henry Link said and I quote, "We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action."
I am working on a start-up for online therapy in Pakistan, and as it happens, have to overcome a few hurdles. They are:
1) Building a team consisting of app developer and social media marketer for the time being.
2) Validation of market (professionals and clients) through surveys.
3) Getting the necessary funding.
I will also be pitching in the Startup Turkey Protected content place in April and I want to be as prepared as I can be at this point.
I would really appreciate:
1) Any feedback or professional advice regarding the steps I need to take or how best to address them.
2) Advice on which aspects should be well-prepared for pitching to investors.
3) Lastly, a word of encouragement because sometimes that is all that is needed.
P.S. I was advised to build a mock app by hiring a graphic designer for pitching rather than getting an app developed at this point. What would be best?
Thank you in advance. Any suggestion, no matter how small, shall be welcomed with gratitude.