Are you a marketing genius looking to flex your online marketing muscle? Are you incurably addicted to travel? Can you see yourself working alongside a multinational team of highly motivated, fun and talented professionals? Would you like to work in exciting, sunny Berlin, Germany and share your passion for travel with the world? If so, we'd like to give you the chance to show off your marketing chops at trip.me as we aggressively conquer the US Market.
This is what you should be:
- U.S. native (or has lived in the U.S. many years)
- SEO expert
- Proven track record of successful marketing projects
- Not only enjoys working but spreads joy to colleagues
- Thorough understanding of online marketing principles and strategies
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Has a passion for travel
- Bilingual is a plus
This is what you can do:
- Create and publish great content
- Find ways to get quality traffic to our site and increase conversion rates
- Identify and manage the execution of joint marketing opportunities
- Execute effective marketing projects with a low budget
------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
Content & Community Manager
Are you a social media expert, good writer, outgoing person and travel lover? We are an international group of coworkers sharing the same passion for travelling and exploring. Privileged to be part of the creation for the world´s most exciting travel site, just clicks aways from our fingers. Are u moderator skills sharpened enough? If so, we would like to offer you the possibility to share with the world the best travel community: trip.me
This is what you should be :
-U.S Native Speaker (or high english communications and written skills)
-Proven track record of successfully written articles in social media
-Not only enjoys working but spreads joy to colleagues.
- Thorough big understanding of social media, blogs, online networks in general.
- Strong communications skills, moderator, verbal and written
This is what you can do
-Create an online community for trip.me
-Write about travel and tourism
- Create blogs,post and update continuously.
- Invite and organize social networks.
-Great content and writing skills.
- Passion for travel industry
See yourself in this position?
Well you better get right to it: Send me ( Protected content ) your resume now including your salary expectations.