HSE Manager required in Uzbekistan
Minimum requirements and job description for Uz-Kor’s HSE Manager:
• Mcs degree from recognized universities on HSE management or related areas.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience on HSE management during construction and operation of oil&gas projects.
• Having experience into managing of international projects in terms of the following international HSE requirements;
• Development of HSE management systems in line with ISO standards
• Provide direction and guidance on implementation of HSE systems including but not limited to ESMP and CEMP based on guidelines produced;
• Monitoring of actions to implement HSE systems including but not limited to ESMP and CEMP;
• Training of management and staff on HSE issues including but not limited to ESMP and CEMP;
• Set up document control systems for procedures and plans;
• Support Uz-Kor in the development of departmental structures, responsibilities and reporting lines;
• Set up a simple spreadsheet based non-compliance management system for recording, addressing and reporting non-compliance with project commitments from contractors, project team and others as appropriate;
• Support Uz-Kor in community liaison activities
• Arrange disclosure of plans and procedures where required;
• Interface with Contractors’ EHS managers;
• Training in and overseeing of carrying out audits of HSE system implementation;
• Preparation of monthly progress report on implementation of HSE for LESC; and
• Liaison with Lenders Environmental and Social Consultant.
The salary is negotiable and upto an international standard.
Please only qualified employees to contact.