Virtual Recruitment Fair for German Speakers, International Opportunities –
1 week left to go. Register NOW!
Do you speak German?
Are you looking for an International Career in Europe?
If the answer is yes, to all the above then read on and make a date in your diary to visit the
Virtual German Recruitment Fair which will run online from 9th- 10th July Protected content .
The Bilingual People German Relocation Recruitment Fair is the only exhibition of its kind dedicated to recruitment for German speaking candidates using a virtual platform which will allow you interactive access to International Jobs in Europe from the comfort of your own home/ computer.
You will have the chance to chat, and discuss employment opportunities ONLINE with HR professionals from some of the largest companies across Europe who are specifically at this event to recruit for German Speaking candidates!
Confirmed exhibitors include:
• Concentrix – UK
• Teletech – UK
• Lidl – UK
• Delegate Recruitment – UK
• Top Language Jobs – UK
• PayPal – Ireland
• National Pen – Ireland
• Wayfair – Ireland
• Amazon - Slovakia
• Concur – Czech Republic
• Okin BPO – Czech Republic
• Infosys – Czech Republic
• Microsoft – Romania
• Chiang Mai Lanna Business Services – Thailand
• Amway – Poland
• Sutherland Global services – Bulgaria
• Teleperformance - Greece
The event offers German speaking candidates access to hundreds of available positions in sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing, plus many more.
If you are a German speaker and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills internationally, then there is no better way to do this than through the virtual platform!
Benefits of visiting the German Relocation Virtual Fair:
• International companies and recruitment agencies in Europe will only be recruiting for candidates with German language skills.
• Search through a wide range of positions including jobs in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• Have live online chats with leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the companies exhibiting
• Leave your CV with HR professionals - It is essential that you have your CV up to date as you can leave your CV online as well as contact details with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor’s virtual stand.
• Download application forms
• Watch video’s uploaded from recruiters and take part in live webinars
The fair is online for 2 days from 9am (GMT) on the 9th July to 4pm (GMT) on the 10th July, so you can access the fair in the comfort of your own home at any time during this period without having to travel to a venue or another location.
The German Relocation Virtual Fair is completely free of charge however all candidates must pre-register before the event takes place. Please register today using the link below:
We look forward to seeing your profile online!