I am getting an opportunity to work in Jakarta from current IT company. I really don't know much about this place. I assume some of you might have travelled and worked/working there. We would like to know
1) Is it safe place to live and work with family?
2) Social & Academic Progress of baby (just 2.5 yrs right now), will put in International School
3) if environment is clean and hygiene. If it's very humid and hot most of the time? Dust and pollution?
4) if streets/residential areas stinks?
5) Saving, if we are going through top IT MNC
6) Career progress in IT field. Having 8+ IT work exp.
I am an Indian and like veg food.
I might be purely wrong in my assumptions about this city, I apologize.
Can we live & work there proudly in Jakarta? Thanks in advance!!