IT/French/German jobs in Edinburgh/Scotland!
Position: Enterprise Support Consultant (Creative Cloud Enterprise, Acrobat, DPS)
German or French language
Reports To: Protected content Support Manager, EMEA
Location: Protected content , UK
Adobe – An Award-Winning Employer
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
• Providing high-level technical support to industry-leading enterprise accounts and Adobe partners in the areas of Creative Cloud, Digital Publishing Suite and pdf (Acrobat) workflows.
• Troubleshoot in-depth customer issues around a wide range of technologies and liaise with engineering to work towards resolution.
• Assisting Adobe enterprise customers and partners in configuring and deploying enterprise software packages
• You work both independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment
• Occasional travel to customer sites or to technical conferences
• You enjoy dealing with diverse challenges and look forward to learning new technologies
• Authoring and reviewing knowledgebase articles and training materials for both customers and internal reference
• Provides onboarding assistance for new enterprise customers via phone and web conference or on-site.
• Researches and logs bugs in the bug database and works with QE, engineering and Product Management to prioritize urgent and top issues for resolution.
• Hours of work are mainly 8am – 4.30pm, and additional on-call availability for weekends on a rotating schedule
• Works closely with other Adobe groups, QE, engineering, product management and marketing to understand new or extended product lines or services, technical foundations, and adaptability to customer requirements
• German or French language skills
• Must be located in Edinburgh
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Solid knowledge of Mac and Windows operating systems
• Knowledge and keen interest in Adobe Creative Cloud products and digital publishing workflows
• Strong knowledge of PDF and Adobe Acrobat
• Knowledge of installer/deployment technologies
• Flexibility to be on call out of hours
• Strong time management/organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively, concisely and clearly communicate his/her viewpoint on complex or larger-scale business or operational considerations, and key decision points
• Strong interpersonal skills. Track record of building strong, lasting relationships with multiple stakeholders, partners and customers
• Good influencing & negotiation skills
• Industry-competitive salary.
• Competitive time off.
• Educational assistance program.
• Employee discounts on Adobe software.
• Health and welfare benefits.
• Matching gift program for charitable donations.
• Meaningful and challenging work.
• Uniquely open and informal environment.
• And much more…
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top Protected content Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe’s dynamic working environment is also well known and has received awards throughout the globe, including a spot on The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Build careers that change the world. Download the Adobe Life digital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe EMEA
With 28 offices in 24 countries, Adobe employs over 1,500 people in the EMEA region. Our Sales, Marketing and Technical Services functions operate from a network of 12 primary offices distributed across the main EMEA capitals and are a growing presence in emerging “high potential” territories (Eastern Europe, Middle East & Sub Saharan Africa). Adobe’s EMEA region plays a significant role in research & development, with world-class engineering centres in Bucharest, Hamburg and Basel, and a regional centre for Technical Services based in Edinburgh. In addition, Adobe also has a regional shared services and operational centre in Dublin, Ireland. Adobe’s EMEA Field Operations Headquarters is in Maidenhead, UK.
To apply or for more info please contact me, Protected content