- Looking for a highly motivate and capable post graduates or keen young IT engineers to undertake mobile telecoms field/drive testing in Turkey
- Be willing to travel and be based out in Turkey for 2 to 3 months
- Be a good communicator in spoken and written English
- Confident in using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accept a 3 month contract - all expenses paid, flights, accommodation, given a daily allowance
- Demonstrate sound technical expertise in area of degree (related degree in IT / RF background - a big advantage)
- Be a quick learner and well organised
- Have a good ability to work as part of a fast paced team but be able to self manage their own work load effectively and work independently in the field
- Have good problem solving skills and be able to apply their your technical knowledge to determine the performance of the phones under test
- Able to work in stationary and mobile (drive test) conditions at key public locations and different environments.
- Able to determine voice quality, call performance, running data service and testing applications on handsets.
- Be able to verifying that correct equipment/software operations are running, set up correct configuration for data subscriptions phones and test Bluetooth connectivity
- Clean EU driving license an advantage
- Finally have a good flexible approach to work
For the right candidates training with be given in 2G and 3G technologies and mobile phone testing methods.
Please email Sacha on Protected content with CV for further information.