- The candidates should be present in India.
- This is for a Travel Company in India.
Title: General Manager
● All operations of the company, acting as COO directly working with the Managing Director
● Admin, Sales and Operations of our French, Indian and Mongolian office (and more to come)
● Managing directly Accounts head in Delhi, Sales Leader, Operation Leader
● Issue Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Financial Reports
● Coordinate Sales and Operation Inputs for Yearly Forecasts
● Support Managing Director for Financial Forecasts
● Create new procedures and implement them
● Source and implement new tools to support company growth
● Ensure back ups for key profiles in the team
● Ensure good working atmosphere in office, on tour and in the garage
● Extremely organised with sense of priorities
● Strong Excel Skills and Analytical skills
● Strong knowledge of corporate finance
● Process-driven, likes to connect departments and create new procedures
● Excellent capacity of team follow-up
● Gear up for everyday new challenges
● Love adventure travel, ideally on a motorcycle,
● Being a team player - able to drive other teams towards production needs
● A minimum of 3 years of management experience preferably abroad, in Asia.
● Not counting hours
Do not worry if you do not meet all of the requirements. We would love to know what you can offer to the company and why you think you are a good fit for the position.
To apply, please send your CV & cover letter: swati. Protected content