Job offer in Munich, Germany
WHAT WE ARE DOING
PGi has been a global leader in virtual meetings for over 20 years. Our cloud-based solutions deliver multi-point, real-time virtual collaboration using video, voice, mobile, web streaming and file sharing technologies. PGi solutions are available via desktops, tablets and mobile devices, helping businesses worldwide be more productive, mobile and environmentally responsible. PGi has a global presence in 25 countries on five continents and an established base of over 40,000 enterprise customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100™. In the last five years, we have hosted nearly one billion people from Protected content in over Protected content virtual meetings. For more information, visit PGi at Protected content .
The people we are seeking will be responsible for selling our audio-and web conferencing solutions, as well as consulting our customers in conferencing solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys challenges and is committed to continue to building a career in sales.
• Close new business and build a territory by qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers in enterprise companies
• Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs and close the sale
• Achieve all individual sales targets set by the company
• Attend sales meetings, seminars or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest trends
• Keep current with all product information, pricing and contract terms.
• 3+ years of direct sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success in solution sales such as online publishing/advertising, consulting services, enterprise software etc.
• A proven sales record and experience selling to the corporate market will be a big plus
• Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of enterprise organisations; a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
• Experience with contract or renewal sales while exceeding sales quotas
• Strong technical aptitude and a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• Ability to converse in a knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to ‘sell’ opportunities to prospective customers
• Ability to close sales with the most appropriate sales process
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English and German languages
• Must have the skills to develop relationships quickly, with prospect/customers at all levels
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven ever-changing environment
• Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The key measurements of this role will be:-
• Achievement of revenue targets
• Acquisition of Attended Services clients
• Achievement of activity levels.
• Listening and patience
• Ethics, values, integrity and trust,
• Functional technical skills, business acumen and written communication
• Time management and priority setting, activity oriented
• Good influencing skills, internal relationship and conflict management
• Action orientated, drive for success and learning on the fly
• Composure and dealing with ambiguity
• Problem solving
• Approachability and compassion
• Understanding others and organisational agility
• Customer focus
• Drive and enthusiasm
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
• Proactive approach
• High level of commercial awareness
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Goal and action orientated
We’re not a one-dimensional place to work. Sometimes we’re very serious, because we take our business seriously. Sometimes we’re playful, because we have so much fun with what we do. A few things we consistently are:
o Customer focused
o Product innovators
o Tight-knit teammates
o Proud to be PGi
We offer you:
o Competitive salary & excellent incentives
o Attractive benefits
o Career opportunities with a leading Global employer
o Protected content Car policy
Please send your CV to Protected content