Job Opp: Office Administrator
Innodata Israel, a leading outsourcing company located in the Jerusalem Malcha Technology Park, seeks a full time office based, bilingual Office Administrator to join our diverse and growing company.
• Bilingual English/Hebrew a must
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Reception experience
• High Excel skills
• Experience in dealing with government agencies, banks, vendors, etc.
• Client facing skills
• Minimum 1 year administrative background
• Experience in supply management and inventory control
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Knowledge of Chashav 1 and 2, an advantage
Candidates will undergo a thorough background verification process.
Send English CV to: Protected content with a Hebrew cover letter and enter " Office Administrator” in the subject line and specify where you saw the ad.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted
Equal opportunity employer