Job Opportunity for Civil Engineers - B'lore India
The largest engineering and design consultancy in the UK, the largest multidisciplinary consultancy in Europe and one of the largest design firms in the world is having an excellent career development opportunity for an enthusiastic civil engineer to join the Capital Delivery Solutions team in their Global Design Centre in Bangalore, India.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Degree qualification within Civil Engineering and appropriate Masters degree.
• Protected content of experience in the Water & Wastewater Industry.
• Experience of working in the UK Water Industry; particularly water supply pipelines, reservoirs and transfer pumping stations, water and wastewater treatment works process units (One area is essential, 2 or more preferred).
• Experience of detailed design drawings and calculations for the UK Water Industry
• Familiarity with UK Codes of Practice
• Ability to contribute to the project management of detailed design of projects
• Ability to apply, promote and improve quality systems
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel proficient.
• International experience
• Chartered Engineer or working towards chartership
Compensation won't be a constraint for the right candidate.
If you think you fit the above criteria, please PM me with your contact no./email and Skype id.
Thanks & Regards