Multilingual Service Desk Analysts (Level 1 and Level 2 Team Lead)
Looking for candidates who have IT background or qualification and have language skills in
Finish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Dutch. Plus point would be if an individual has experience in technical support or customer support.
Required language skills are: Finish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Dutch.
• Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction.
• Receive and respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, case tracking system professionally and with speed, accuracy and proficiency.
• Produces quality work and results
• Ensure fast and accurate turnaround of work
• Solve problems using agreed upon procedures
• Develop a comprehensive understanding and mastery of all tools
• Remain updated on products, policy, procedure and other important operational issues
• Perform other duties as assigned
• To work in partnership with local management, colleagues and clients at all levels to ensure requests are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer
• Follow agreed escalation procedures
• To come in on time and on scheduled shift and Breaks assigned by staff manager
• Follow rest day schedule as assigned
• Advice staff manager of planned leaves as stated in Company Handbook
• Maintain quality standards in accordance with agreed metrics
• Ensure that all quality deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner for activities in your function
• To submit necessary service delivery reports
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if potential issues are detected
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if process improvement measures can be implemented
• Ensure attendance at planned meetings
Send Cvs to Protected content