Job opportunity in Tallinn, Estonia!
Talentor Estonia’s client is JELD-WEN Eesti and we are looking for a Latvian speaking Sales Assistant to join their shared service centre.
Latvian speaking Sales Assistant is the first contact and support person for JELD-WEN’s Latvian customers. (S)he will consult and advise B2B clients by phone regarding their orders or questions arising from offers. Hence, she/he has to be able to find the best solutions for customers. Suitable candidate will also insert offers to the ERP system (Titan). Sales Assistant will support Sales Managers and modify the Latvian version of JELD-WEN’s homepage.
Important: this position may also be suitable for people with physical disability.
• Prior working experience as a Sales Assistant/Specialist
• Prior experience in B2B sales (experience in telephone sales is considered a plus)
• Very good (at least C1 level) Latvian and good English (at least B1 level) language skills
• Conversational Russian language skills (at least B2 level)
• Good PC skills – specialist level in MS Office
Would be considered as a plus:
• Knowledge about wood and wooden products
• Prior experience with and/or general knowledge of ERP systems
• Experience with modifying homepages
The position is located in Tallinn.
If you are interested to learn more about this offer, please contact Talentor Estonia's Recruitment Consultant Sirli Spelman ( Protected content or Protected content .