For the next academic year Protected content
Kindergarten English Teacher (Native speaker)
Cambridge School of Bucharest
- Enables the success of student academic achievement through implementation of the CSB curriculum.
- Has an oversight role for all students within the school setting, to ensure a safe academic environment conducive to learning and maintain the professional CSB image.
- Ensures proper planning and follow up for the academic progress of all students and works cooperatively with the Student Life and Student Management teams.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting to the Academic Quality Controller.
- Reports regularly to the Academic Quality Controller regarding students performance and challenges, with recommendations for action and a summary of actions taken.
- Fulfills a requirement of 30 student contact hours per week.
- Primary assignment may be a specific grade level (including homeroom duties) or subject teaching to multiple classes in regular or intensive classes.
- May also be assigned additional non-instructional duties such as proctoring exams or supervising recess or lunch.
- Minimum: Bachelors degree in subject area to be taught
- Masters Degree preferred, may be required if necessary to comply with local regulations
- Leadership and team management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and self-management skills; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
- Goal orientation; Planning and execution skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Dependability; Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
Salary and Benefits
Contracts include competitive tax -free salary, furnished accommodation, paid utilities, return airfare, private healthcare.
Send your Cv : Protected content