Job Opportunity South Africa: Senior Manager: Office of the CEO
Our new professional partner (a governmental agency that is consulting small and medium-sized companies) is looking for a Senior Manager: Office of the CEO; Location: Pretoria
The main purpose of this job is:
To ensure smooth operation of the Office of the Chief Executive Officer.
Provide administrative support to the CEO as well as assist in maintaining strong relations with key stakeholders such as the shareholders, other key government departments, and other partners.
The key performance areas are:
- Manage the communication and relations channels between the CEO and internal and external stakeholders
- Manage protocol matters with regard to parliament, government, and other key stakeholders
- Coordinate EXCO meetings
- Manage the budget and administration of the office of the CEO
- Ensure compliance to procedures and policies, of all correspondence in the Office of CEO
The location of this job is Pretoria.
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Tertiary degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines. Honours degree would be an advantage
- 5 years of highly relevant experience.
- Experience in executive office management environment
- Experience in and understanding of the government environment will be an added advantage
Furthermore the perfect candidate has the following skills:
- Administrative and organization skills
- Writing and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills
- Professionalism and Accountability
- Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) and relevant legislation
- Understanding of protocol matters with regard to government, parliament, and other key stakeholders
- Computer Skills
- Financial Management Knowledge
If you are interested in this job, please click on Protected content and submit your CV.