Leader=male: are you biased?
Do you think that men are naturally better at leadership than women?
how about unconsciously?
try and test yourself!
For the Women’s Forum, we are performing a global study that allows
you to measure your implicit associations between gender and leadership.
In other words, it answers the question: “Do I tend to unconsciously perceive men
more as leaders than women, outside of my own awareness?”
This powerful, quick and anonymous study is a contribution to the Women’s Forum Protected content . It also allows you to find out about your own unconscious perceptions of gender and leadership.
Your participation is:
• Simple: To participate, simply click on the link below and follow the instructions.
• Quick: It takes about 7 minutes and your results appear immediately after
completing the test.
• Anonymous: No personal information will be collected.
• Contribute to the Women’s Forum and research on gender and
leadership: This anonymous global study is compiled to bring a contribution to
the Women’s Forum Protected content deepen our knowledge of gender and leadership.
• Personal development: Research has shown that becoming aware of one’s
associations - as with this study – can effectively instigate behavioral change.
To take the test, simply click on the following link and follow the instructions.
Enjoy this experience and do not hesitate to forward this link around you to your male and female friends, colleagues and relatives!