COUNTRY: CZECZ REPUBLIC
· Analyze System Requirements and develop technical designs.
· Develop modules conformant to the business needs.
· Interact with business users to understand their day to day operational issues and suggest solutions to improve the system.
· Provide operational support for Production System by performing or developing tools for system health checks.
· Provide support with environment, deployment and validation activities.
· Perform regular Root Cause analysis of various defects and then suggest possible improvements to the Technical Lead.
· Provide quick and reliable Bug Fixes.
· Handle and assist in Configuration topics.
· Java, J2EE Development experience
· Strong Customer Facing experience
· Experienced in On Going Support (OGS) mode: Operations Support, Performance analysis, etc.
· Deployment experience in Weblogic and Websphere
· Self-motivated and team player
Nice to Have/Preferred skills:
· 3+ years’ experience in design and development using Amdocs CRM
· 2+ years of experience in Smart Client Customizations
· Proficient in German Language( Native speakers preferred)
· Hands on working knowledge of Amdocs Process Manager (APM) Customizations and Design capabilities.
· Banking industry knowledge
· Thorough understanding of CRM Data model
· Tertiary qualifications in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
Fluent in German Language( Native speakers preferred), Good English Skills
Our Client is a global business and IT consulting firm.
Duration: Protected content
The positions will be split between Prague (Czech Republic) and Nuremberg (Germany)
If you are interested, please send your CV to: Protected content