BDM for Niche Investment Offering/HF structure
Me and my partner have setup a boutique investment management fund offshore (Indian equity focus- everything is setup- email, websites, back office, and have significant ME family office investor (besides personal network).
We are looking to hire someone to help market/develop new clients. We are dealing exclusively with HNI/NRIs- not a quota based type job at all. We are not looking for research profiles at this time. At this stage, this role will be primarily sales....we are looking for someone who is aggressive and persistent (while at same time, a good overall pleasant person!). Also open to partnerships with select individuals who have existing clients.
- Acquire and advise HNI Clients for specialized investment product
- Generate and execute on leads for marketing the fund and helping partners in all aspects of marketing the fund
- Excellent communication skills and passionate knowledge of Indian Capital Markets (especially equity)
- Excellent networking and contacts Globally
Looking for someone experienced who has a long-term mentality and willing to experiment in terms of business building while understanding in great detail that our investment process/strategy are basically timeless (will be happy to send across further information). Sincerity, curiosity and proactive nature highly regarded.
- Candidate should have at least basic understanding of equities, mutual funds, profiling.
- They should be/will be catering to clients with an investable surplus of 500,000 USD & above.
- Compensation: flexible and can be lucrative for the right person...equity, revenue share, salary or many other combinations.
- Best to discuss in person/phone.
- Flexible work location.
Please send your resume to Protected content
Gaurav Aggarwal, CFA, CPA
Protected content - mobile)