Native speakers of Gulf Arabic required.
An exciting opportunity to participate in the development of voice-recognition technology!
* Immediate start
* Recording session for about 2 hours and will be supervised by a recording supervisor.
* Location: Chatswood
* AUD $70.00 for one session (no repeats)
* Demographics required: male and female from the age of 31 and above
You will be required to do recordings in Gulf Arabic speech which will take 2 hours.
* You must be a native Gulf Arabic speaker from Oman, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain or Saudi Arabia
* Able to attend recordings during business hours from Monday to Friday (9:00 am - 6:00 pm) in our Sydney office in Chatswood
* No speech impediment
* Ability to follow instructions
How to apply:
If you are a native Gulf Arabic speaker, please complete your details and availability using this link:
Please note that participants are chosen according to demographic requirements. If you are successful, you will be contacted by phone by one of our Appen staff.
Appen develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices. Our staff comprises Linguists, IT professionals and Project Managers who collaborate to produce quality work in over Protected content languages for many of the world’s leading companies.