Need translator:Chinese! Simplified & Traditional!
I need translators: to CHINESE (priority is SIMPLIFIED, then TRADITIONAL).
Money is not bad, YET is not just money what motivates my Translators!!
* This service is to translate a book that contradicts the DOGMA of most religions. It is titled "THE IGNORANCE OF FAITH", and has already been translated from Spanish into English (September), and into Portuguese (October). You will see soon the French and the German Editions (mid November) in Amazon, and Barnes&Noble. Have already contracted -for January- the Russian edition, and would also have simultaneously the Chinese (Simplified [Mainland], maybe together with Traditional [Taiwan and Hong Kong).
*** IF YOU THINK ONE OF YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO IT, PLEASE POST THIS ON YOUR WALL, OR FORWARD THE POSTING TO THAT PERSON. THANKS!
= I need to translate (from -either- English or Spanish) a book into Chinese, could you do one of those versions?
What I pay to my translators is $ 700.
I remunerate with $500 for the translation of the text itself. Then $200 for proofreading (once I have added to your translation, pictures and formatting). For a total of $700 as indicated. The book without illustrations has Protected content (regular Georgia font, 10 pica). So it comes to about $7 / page.
* I will give you about 6 weeks to do those Protected content , which means you will have to do -about- 2 pages / day. If you are not a procrastinator, that should take 1 hour/ day.
* I will send you $100 in Western Union payments each time you email me 20 translated pages back.
* When proofreading I will send you $100 every time you give me your go ahead to publish 1/2 half of the book. Two halves = $200.
What I will be sending you?
*  the plain English version (or the Spanish version, if you prefer to translate from that language) as a Word (DOC) file, and without illustrations.
*  the same language version, as in  above, but in Adobe (PDF file) -that is- with FULL COLOR and WITH ILLUSTRATIONS, as you would buy it when you opt for the Digital Edition (which is available in Amazon and Barnes&Noble) but it would be sent free to you.
*  a rough Google translation of the book in your language as made by Google Translate ( Protected content ) this amounts to something like 60% of the work, already done -in seconds- for you, but need to do the other 40%. Really the % left -for you to do- depends on Google, in some languages their translation is quite correct, in some other languages is awful and sometimes is better to start from scratch.
THE BOOK: "THE IGNORANCE OF FAITH"
= It was -originally- going to be in Modern Physics, a text book that is, and only for Physics students. For the most part, still is a textbook in Modern Physics, but especially oriented towards Astrophysics, Metaphysics and Religion. It is neither insulting nor offensive, but surely is somewhat sarcastic toward established religions.
= Has a title somewhat shocking, because that title reflects what the book says. Yet, it's not a pejorative term such as "The Whore of Babylon" (by Colombian writer Fernando Vallejo").
= It is written in fairly simple language, basic knowledge of science will do. Complexity has been moved to appendices. Could be understood by people who are over 12 or 13 years of age. Families can read it together, provided they have an open religious mentality.
= Possibly the first ones acquiring it, would be groups of physics students, and secular societies: humanists, agnostics and atheists. I'll be very happy the day I am told the book is taking acceptance in universities, and even with the clergy: priests, nuns, and those in monasteries. This is like Nicolaus Copernicus, Giordano Bruno, and Galileo Galilei ... revisited again! Remember that 2 out of those 3 were clergy people!
I am sure the more pragmatic, and avant-garde, Dalai Lama would probably love to read it! :O) The more backward Pope, would probably hate it, and same thing with the Ayatollahs! :O(
* If you are qualified to translate a serious text book (this is not a letter from a girl friend, or a simple web-page) then... I am counting on you! :O)
* Thank you.