Are you one? Do you know one?
We are waiting for your contacts. There will also be a formal opening via EURES as soon as the bureaucrats get things sorted out... but in the meanwhile, here's a snippet of details and you can ask more by sending me a message.
"...Expected to be/have:
-able to work in an EU country
-able to relocate within EU if not living in our target countries
-able to fit into our team and work culture
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to grow in their career to:
- Work in a team of cross-functional developers
- Operate within a scrum team, delivering continuous steady releases of features whilst maintaining software quality
- Handle code reviews and Pull Requests, collaborating with the team, offering and accepting feedback on your code
- Communicate clearly to all stakeholders
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices...
We use a variety of tools and frameworks to build software, so exposure to as much of the following as possible would be advantageous:
- C#, ASP.NET
- Responsive front end development with HTML5, Bootstrap
Protected content in LINQ, jQuery, MVC, SASS.
Protected content and XP methodologies
- ORMs such as Entity Framework...
Our company language is English and we expect a person of this particular position to have fluent English.
We are Travel Twine, a community for travelers and people into travel. We primarily operate online with some extensions. Our game is to offer something in the field of travel+online+mobile that you've never seen before, and then some more familiar things that you've never seen done so exquisitely and innovatively before.
Want to know more?
Send us an email or subscribe to our monthly newsletter via: