New career Opportunity: Buyer in Angola
Our partner looking for a Buyer for its Angolan subsidiary. This position is reporting to the Head of Buyer and the General Manager in Angola.
The main purpose of this job is to ensure profitable stock on the shelf at the right time and place and the right price.
The tasks include:
- To draw up a open to buy plan
(Analyzing trends regarding sales performance, draw up budgets per category, identify new opportunity areas,...)
- To source suppliers and products
(Studying the trends, negotiate pricing, determine the selling price and quantity and stock turn, supplier performance report,...)
- Plannograms for merchandising
(Draw up the plannogram for merchandising, communicate to Management to get buy-in and standardization for product ranges, plan the marketing of products with the marketing department, store visits to ensure standards,...)
- Distribution - Stock availability
(Shipment, receive goods and ensure DC actioning/ tracking of goods,...)
- To manage and train people
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in Buying/ Retail/ Purchasing/ Business
- Protected content Buying Experience essential
- Store Management Experience of advantage
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (both essential)
- Knowledge in Store retail, products, customers, suppliers and currencies
- Advanced Knowledge of Business / financial indicators and principles
The perfect candidate is furthermore computer literate, has great interpersonal skills and is able to absorb extreme amounts of information whilst still analysing.
If you fulfill these requirements, please click on Protected content and submit your application.