Join now
Log in Join

Nursing in Hong Kong

Hi all,
I have been looking at trying to nurse in Hong Kong. I have 2 years under my belt and a Bsc (hons) degree from Nottingham University in the UK.
The process of looking for how to register and obtaining an ID card and a Visa have made me very confused.
My research suggests that I need a HK ID card to be able to apply for registration to the Nursing Board, but to get that I need a Visa and to get that I need a job for which I need to be registered with the HK board of nursing, you can see my problem.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of dealing with this and how I can start my nursing career in Hong Kong

Thanks all

World Forum