NVC Introduction training program in English!
Would you like to get to the bottom of what lives inside of you and those with whom you come into contact?
Would you like to learn how to make each moment of your life even more beautiful?
Do your communication strategies sometimes not turn out the way you would like them to? Would you like to remain in connection with those around you even in the face of intensity and conflict?
In this Introduction Training our attention will be focused on:
• The Nonviolent Communication (NVC) model created by Dr. Marshall Rosenberg ( Protected content ).
• Giving expression to what is truly going on inside of you.
• Clarifying what is going on with the other person and how to react from this understanding.
• How to remain in connection with another even in the face of difficulty.
• Becoming acquainted with our emotions. • Responding to irritating reactions.
• Compassionate listening.
In short this is a training for those who would like to discover a different approach to communicating with themselves and others, both in professional contexts as well as in life in general. This 2 day training is conveniently divided into 4 half-day sections.
Once you have completed this training you may choose to move on to our Advanced Trainings (Level I and Level II). It is our intention to offer these in English in the near future.
This training will be facilitated by Jan van Koert and Matthew Rich, both of whom are experienced coaches and Nonviolent Communication trainers.
Cost: Private €285 / ‘Solopreneurs’ €395 / Businesses €570
The cost includes all instructional materials, lunch, refreshments, and snacks. Accommodation is not included.
Check Protected content (English) and Protected content (Dutch) or contact us for more information.
Vine Coaching & Training
Jan van Koert