Join now
Log in Join

On Moving to Germany

Hi, I have a question, I was hoping you could help me with. I plan to move to Germany within a year to complete my studies, but also to seek employment as a pharmacy technician(I'll get the job here in the States within a month or two). In order to do this, would I have to apply for both a job and a study permit, or is there a type of visa that lets me stay, study and work all at once?

World Forum