Our partner of the banking industry is looking for a Product Manager.
The main objective of this position is to manage a defined set of African Bank lending products to ensure optimal positioning in the market place whilst achieving stated profitability and sales objectives. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Product and Customer Management.
Your main tasks will include:
- Develop and implement new products
- Monitor and research key product drivers
- Product management
- Product status and ad hoc reporting
- Product specific and ad hoc support to other business units i.e. Sales, Marketing, Collections, Card etc
This position will be based in Midrand.
The perfect candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- B Comm / BSc with a major in Accounting / Economics / Financial Management (Marketing as an elective)
- Protected content experience in product management including profitability analysis in the financial / retail sector
- Knowledge and understanding of
o Credit Management
You will further need skills in the following areas:
- Financial modelling
- Project management
- MS Office
- Report writing
Very good communications skills, both verbal and written, detail orientation and the abilty to meet deadlines will complete your profile.
Only South African citizens must apply for this job.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please click on Protected content register and submit your application.