Professional oportunity: Rotating Equipment Engineer
Adecco Engineering, a division specialized in selection of profiles related to the engineering sector; choose to incorporate in an important international general contractor engaged in the engineering and construction of industrial facilities in the fields of oil & gas, refining and petrochemical, power, infrastructure and industries, a Rotating Equipment Engineer.
To work in Madrid office and in close collaboration with the delegation of the Netherlands, will be responsible for the following functions:
- Arrange for the coordination of a team (specialists assigned to a project), as well as all management related to the equipment rotating most critical of the project.
- Preparation of technical specifications for submission of bids, evaluation of tenders and technical datasheets purchase.
- Education level or Mechanical Engineer of Mines.
- Experience handling equipment specifications rotating: compressors, turbines, pumps, and turboexpanders. Knowledge management and API standards
- Knowledge of electricity will be valued, instrumentation and control.
-Good level of Dutch, spoken and written.
- High level of English.