Join now


Hello folks,

A question for American and British radiographers out there. I am planning to return to the US next year with my partner, who is a radiographer with the British NHS. We're currently trying to figure out how to get her certified with the ARRT, which has contradictory information on its website as to whether or not her qualification is recognised. Does anyone here have any expertise or experience with transferring a UK radiography qualification to the United States?



World Forum