Join now
Log in Join

Reporting change of residence from Italy to US

I need to register with AIRE. Can anybody tell me if I need to do this through the local anagrafe office (I am resident in Turin) in person or since let the consulte know?
I could not get a clear answer at the local office here in the City. I also would like to open an Internet bank account online that is accessible from both the U.S. and Italy as I may go back and forth and I am tired of paying the huge fees I am paying now. Any suggestions? Somebody suggested I think it is called FINECO. I do need to have a regular IBAN and bancomat with visa or mastercard access,
I am leaving in June and would appreciate any help since I am closing my current Bank Account with MPS.
Eva Marcelli

World Forum